Everyday, it's You I live for
somewhere, out there...
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
10:17 PM
'God grant me the Serenity to accept things I cannot change, the Courage to change things I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference."M sure all of u have read tis prayer before. It seems tt knowing exactly wat we can change n wat we cannot change will give us peace of mind. U gotta agree. Recognizing things tt r changeable allows us to change them immediately. Yes! yes! yes! And recognizing wat is unchangeable will give us another gift, the gift of acceptance. It's hard to accept but there r some things we juz cannot change. sigh... More times than not, it's very difficult to change other ppl. All in total agreement. It's easier to change ourselves, really. And more times than not, we cannot change the reality tt we see around us but we can change our perception of tt reality. Listen ppl, i say perception. And wen we change those perceptions, things around us start to change themselves!Change is a process not an event.
of every tongue