Everyday, it's You I live for
woah, SSL!
Monday, June 9, 2008
4:07 PM
Jovial, very very good captions!
I had a good laugh. :D
hey Aunt Eve, thanks man! okay, I'll go earlier on friday!
oh, right, k! kam sia!
for photos from your hp, yup you need a USB cable first!
transfer them all from your phone onto the comp, then
click on this icon

and click 'choose file'. then, you can upload away!
you wait for it to finish loading, and yes it'll appear on the post! yay!
please don't bother reading this coming section k, thanks!
(I just enabled the invited readers lock, so please spread the message for everyone to send me their e-mail addresses! that means either you login to worshippers.of.Christ@gmail.com (that's this blog's author, so surely you can see the blog) or your own email (I presume, 'cos I never tried it before! will update you guys on this again) first before you can view the blog at http://worshippersofchrist.blogspot.com. As for posting, it's the same, you've got to be logged into our gmail acct anyway! let me know if you guys don't understand, i understand it's quite troublesome, but it blocks out public viewing. :D)
everyone LSS (laugh soft soft), okay?
that's powderful engrish!
- gillian -
faithful ones of every tongue