Everyday, it's You I live for
Okkkk!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
11:17 PM
Yo yo. Heh, actually Aunt Kaylee had already posted a draft in chinese,
just didn't publish, so she got the idea before you mentioned it! ;)
OK! Direct translation it shall be.
Here's for those whose command of mandarin may not be that fantastic.

哈哈哈!!!
那我也要来凑热闹。
Ha ha ha, then I shall join the crowd and post. (Something along those lines!)
大家好,试试看可以不可以啦。。。看得懂吗?
Hello everybody, just trying to see if it (posting in chinese) works. Do you understand?当然可以用华语BLOG啊!
这是一个open society.
我的华语非常厉害,不是吗?
Of course chinese can be used to blog, this is an open society. My chinese is fabulous, isn't it?:PAh Bu, don't worry. Photos of you are glamourous.
Crash course provided FOC, hurry sign up today! (Rmb the 'boot camp', which never took place)
Yeaaah, have a good,early night!

P.S. To enable blockquotes (see the white boxes in which I quoted the chinese posts), click the grey inverted commas on the format toolbar. =)
faithful ones of every tongue