Everyday, it's You I live for
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
4:44 PM
oh no!!!!
that means my phone and M1 failed me yet again. :(
I spent the whole trip back on the cab typing the full-of-emotion message!
I'll send another one soon when I finally remember what I said.
I emptied my sent items awhile back...if not, it would still be there.
is there any way to not accept the penance?
hahaha, I can't even get the tune right yet!
oh yeah, influence. definitely. maybe! :P
nah, I'm not being shy. I was being truthful! all of you are amazing!
i'm Godsent mah, hokkien clan is no problem for me. I really don't see what's the problem with me being part of the group. thought it was pretty normal y'know!
see you, Isaac wants the comp back to play!
God bless you aunt eve & all.
of every tongue