Everyday, it's You I live for
of tears and joy
Thursday, June 12, 2008
12:45 PM
didn't get to do much work yesterday but I still feel accomplished.
wonder if you've watched
Facing the Giants (sherwood pictures) already, but it's a 1 hr 50 minutes film definitely worth watching. check their site out at
http://www.facingthegiants.com/main.php!
if you're interested, you can always borrow the DVD from me, or we can watch it together! ;)
the movie's really good, now my favourite after Passion of Christ.
definitely touched me, and I'm sure it'll continue to move others.
spent a few hours out with dad & Aunt Kay in the afternoon, and that's how I even chanced upon facing the giants (and
flywheel which I MUST get soon!) so I'd say it was a trip I wouldn't want to have missed out on. bought '
The Power of A Praying Teen' by Stormie Omartian as well (okay, well dad bought it for me, hahaha) and it's a pretty good book.
read the prologue last night and it was enough to make me really reflect on my own spiritual life. haven't been that good a Daddy's girl, have I?
faithful ones of every tongue