Everyday, it's You I live for
Hello, tuesday!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
12:28 PM

The morning is good! :DBrand new day, brand new start.
Don't worry about it at all! I had fun doing it. Dad's the instructor, I'm the executor - as important as the executive council man! Like we all say, why not put our gift to good use? (In time I shall master some instrument, muahaha)

Don't flatter me too much, ya!
Oh yes, the lyrics are up. Heh, like I said, I'm the executor!
But they are meaningful songs, pretty good tune too! (:
Yup, I'll give a crash course, shall bring my notebook one of these days (this friday, perhaps!)Will teach y'all how to post in english/chinese, and these cute smileys 


as well! Sounds good?
"A person without self-control is as defenseless as a city with broken-down walls" -Proverbs 25:28Self-control's a fruit of the Spirit that Uncle Stanley briefly mentioned over lunch on Sunday, so I decided to read it up and ta-dah, I figured having self-control doesn't really mean we will express complete control in all situations because self-control comes with maturity, practice and prayer doesn't it! Feeling good today, I like learning new things.
Yes, of course I'm cool

and so are you!
Good day,
Gillian
~Go HAHA, don't 'lol'!~
faithful ones of every tongue