Everyday, it's You I live for
Monday, June 23, 2008
4:37 PM
hello aunt eve. :) what's AWOL!
thank you for the numerous insights. I'm wondering if you actually received my message on friday night? hopefully you did, and was just too busy to reply (if not you were short of comments!)
I missed service and rehearsal too! I actually told Luj I'll be there but I didn't go in the end 'cos there was funeral service at night, and anyway I had to go out for dinner with my grandparents. yup. :( I heard she was on the drums! yea, I was telling dad how
all of you are so multi-talented while I can't even master the piano/keyboard. hahaha. for now at least.
got to thank God for today. my teachers didn't ask us to produce any homework I may not have fully completed. haha, close shave. alright, I'm kidding. been good. I resolve to be more hardworking this semester.
pretty tired tho', not very used to sleeping so little yet :P surprised I could get up promptly today, maybe I was excited for school unconsciously.
nevertheless, I'll continue going for service/rehearsal this coming sunday. will be MIA on friday tho! got something on on friday night in school, it's a night of worship called loveMG.
whoooopee, I foresee myself blogging here when I feel stressed or whatnot.
God bless you aunt eve and everyone else!
do take care while I poof for awhile.
=)
of every tongue