Everyday, it's You I live for
gloom in the room
Saturday, June 14, 2008
9:05 AM
I woke this morning and realized I must appear kinda rude - having taken out The Photo without leaving a courtesy msg to say ive done so. So good morning all, yes, just so u know, ive taken The Photo down - the one tt's caused much controversy. I do hope this has not affected anyone's motivation to live on. But even if it has, im sorry. This is what ive learnt thru the years - it might be hard to take but really, Life Goes On. =)
In anycase, i'll make my time here worthwhile. I'll leave a post, and this will perhaps be my last. Only cause im not much of a blogger. Not at all in fact. But for the sake of Us, the new-generation Hokkien community, I shall make a contribution (however negligble) even if it means having to lay down my pride and self-imposed disciplines ! (haha, I know some of us are by now just totally wanting to hack me to pieces.)
Anyway, it's a gloomy morning. at least in my part of Singapore. Do you guys sometimes suspect that our mood for the day is largely constructed by the weather? but that the weather is also often a reflection of how we are feeling that day? it's sorta like the chicken-and-egg theory isnt it. But whatever, im hoping the sun will come out. In spite of what some pple're praying for. Then again, we're in different parts of the island so really, there is no conflict of interest. So dear God, let there be sun! soon! no, noW! please!!
ok, before i chao. i should say tt this is quite an interesting blog. A blog tt's turned somewhat into a chatbox really. haha, but tt's one of the great things tt makes this blog atypical... Then of course there are the great pics with great captions and interactive, dissing msgs. ha.. Good job pple and definitely thanks Gill for setting this up. We pple need a platform to bond and you've done tt for us! yay.
alrights, this turned out crappier than it was meant to be. but i did say im not a blogger plus who ever said i was good with words. in anycase, i know u guys are nice and accomodating, so whatever. i know u love me anyway! ha. have a great day all!
till eons....
faithful ones of every tongue