<body> His grace is sufficient <body>
who?
what?
why?
talk!
Never-ending Glory


Dedicated to our Sister Kim Lian
Written by our greatest ah bu

I Give My All
Take my hands, I lift them up to You
Take my lips, I sing my praise to You
Take my heart and make it Yours
Oh Lord, I give You All, give You my all.

Touch my eyes and let me see Your face
Touch my life and let me now confess
You're my Lord, the King of Kings
You're the reason that I live and I live

Chorus:
Lord, now I come and I bow before Your Throne
Lift me up high and make me Your own
Now I see that Your plans were made for me
Lead me on to Calvary, Victory

At the Cross, You gave Your life for me
At the Cross, You shared Your blood for me
Took all my sins, took all my shame
In Your last breath, You called my name, called my name

Now I'm free so free to live again
Live my life in praise of Your Holy Name
In Your time, I'll come to know
That I love You more and more, more and more

Jesus the Sweetest Name of All
Jesus, the Sweetest Name of All
Jesus, the Risen Lord
Like a tree planted by the streams of praise
You gave Your life, a Holy Sacrifice

Jesus, the Sweetest Name of All
Jesus, the Lord of All
Jesus, King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Unto You Lord, we lift up holy hands

Chorus:
O Lord, we call upon Your Holy Name
How majestic is Your Love, so wonderfully given
We give You praise, we rest in Your embrace, O Lord
Oh Jesus, the Sweetest Name of All



MusicPlaylist