Everyday, it's You I live for
Hi!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
3:56 PM
Explore and feel free to post ok!
You can get the user ID/password from Kaylee or Gillian.
http://worshippersofChrist.blogspot.com for dummies :P
who? - our profile/takeaways
what? - our posts
why? - links
talk! - tagboard (for you to post short messages)To post etc., login at
blogger.com with the gmail ID & password. When you're directed to the dashboard, just click
New Post to post, and
Manage: Posts, Settings, Template to edit posts, settings or the blog layout.
When you click create new post, I'm sure you'll know where you should type - the big white box.
You can change the font, colours, alignment etc. (it's pretty self-explanatory) like in emailing.
To add pictures, click the icon (on the row on top of the box) 3rd from the right, and for videos 2nd from the right.
Yup, if you've got any other questions since we're all new to blogging, ask Gillian. I think she's quite pro. Ha ha.
Have fun!
Joseph
faithful ones of every tongue